For a leading international company in the Pharmaceutical field based in Rome, we're recruiting for a Graphic Designer. If you like professional challenges and you want to join a dynamic environment, don't miss this opportunity and apply here!
The position is responsible for delivering effective, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for banner ads, email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, websites, web page, printed tools.
* Create digital contents in format including graphic images, video graphic images, images, photography, animation, and other format that could be asked from time to time.
* Produce the design and production for websites, social media graphics and banners, static and animated banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
* Develop graphics for brochure, leaflets, etc.
* Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
* Work with Brand Team to translate and ensure marketing requirements by developing appropriate campaigns and designs.
* Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
* Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications, or related field
* Minimum 2 years professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency
* Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution
* Excellent knowledge of: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe inDesign
* Good Knowledge of: Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe After effect, Adobe Premiere Pro
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate across businesses and organisational levels.
* Work in an international environment.
* Be able to collaborate in a complex cross-functional environment.
* Agile mindset and problem-solving skills are required.
Location: Rome, Italy - hybrid work.
Please note that is Permanent Contract (full time or part time).