Oliver James have partnered with a leading Investor and Asset Manager to appoint a Governance & Assurance Manager who will be responsible for managing a small team of 4 Associates and ensuring the sufficient oversight, governance and assurance of all processes, regulatory reporting and operational change arising in the 1LOD.
The successful candidate will have a varied workload including but not limited to the following;
- Acting as link between 1st, 2nd and 3rd lines to ensure operational excellence, sufficient management oversight and testing of risks, execution of controls and alignment throughout the firm.
- Engaging with stakeholders throughout the business to ensure that key deliverables are implemented within agreed timelines. This will include but is not limited to the below:
- Driving the implementation of regulatory or legislative projects or changes, identified through new requirements, the horizon scanning process, the incident management process and within the firm's Change Management process.
- Working with senior stakeholders to ensure that actions and requirements identified through the departments internal projects, assurance programmes, governance activities and any oversight provided to ensure issues are resolved are actioned in a timely and effective manner.
- Supporting the implementation, monitoring, and assurance of the various regulatory frameworks.
If you would like to be considered for this position, click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more information on the role before applying, reach out on the below details;
email@example.com | +35315719706