For a very important leader in the field of Beverage Manufacturing, we are looking for the Global IT Application Maintenance Service Lead, a professional with at least 5 years who will be responsible for 2nd and 3rd level support and maintenance for Group Supply Chain applications globally. Functional knowledge of the SAP modules related to the Supply Chain is required, MM first of all but also QM, EWM, PM, PP. An excellent level of English is required
General Description of the Role
The Global IT Application Maintenance Service Lead is a key role in the Global IT team reporting to the Global IT Application Maintenance Manager, who in turn reports to the Global IT Service Delivery Director, and located in the Group Corporate headquarter.
The role will be responsible for the level 2 and 3 support and maintenance for all the group global applications across a number of geographies and spanning a wide range of technologies. The focus of the position is: proactive application optimization, incident reduction, user satisfaction and automation of recurring tasks.
The objective of the role is to ensure the delivery of the services in this area managing an external outsourcing provider.
There are four Global IT Application Maintenance Service Lead that are partnering with the Centre of Expertise of the different functional areas (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, BI & Analytics and Technical Architecture). Each Service lead is assigned to specific functional area but the cross functional knowledge is a key element of the role.
Coordinate in partnership with an external outsourcing provider the Application Maintenance Services. That includes all the activities related to the operation, maintenance, versioning and upgrading of an application throughout its lifecycle and the advanced technical and functional support to end users.
Partnering with external outsourcing providers the role is accountable for the delivery of excellence services to the organization, reporting service level and ensure a continuous service improvement.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Manage an outsourced Application Maintenance Service ensuring excellent service level and driving continuous service improvement. The Group Information System is made by a core based on SAP, an integration layer based on TIBCO technology and an ecosystem of hybrid-cloud applications for the business vertical applications
- Be the Group IT point of contact for any topic in Application Maintenance in the respective area of responsibility
- Acquire a good knowledge of Group processes and leverage this knowledge to drive quality and improvements in the AM services
- Build strong relationship with Group IT colleagues and with business key users.
- Outsourced Service management through Business oriented KPIs development and monitoring, Service reviews and SLA management.
- Ensure constant Application Performance Monitoring and proactive performance improvements
- Ensure the delivery of second and third level Application Support consistently and according to the agreed service level
- Ensure that Corrective and Evolutionary Maintenance are regularly performed according to the defined procedures
- Monitor the execution of root cause analysis and problem management
- Manage an external test factory service for all the applications is scope
- Ensure any new release of a SaaS Applications is implemented on time and without any business disruption
- Define learning paths and ensure the delivery of the required training sessions to reduce the user inquiries and increase the business value in using the applications
- Maintain and manage with the outsourcer an application upgrade strategy and calendar
- Lead the service provider in the introduction of automation for common, repeatable, manual tasks.
- Drive the implementation of Continuous Service Improvement practices to reduce recurring issues, enhance problem management, fasten resolution of critical incidents, improve productivity, optimize software licenses and increase end-user satisfaction
- Be an active member of CAB.
- Manage the introduction of new applications into the IT Service Delivery scope and ensure documentation is kept up to date
- Monitor and ensure a proper Knowledge Based is created, updated and available to both IT and business users
- Help to manage and prioritize backlog of support based on clear understanding of business criticality
- Develops and lead business process improvement initiatives
Internal: Global Service Delivery Director; Global IT Application Maintenance Services Manager; Other Application Maintenance Service Lead; COE team; Regional IT Service Managers; Business Process Owners and Key Users
External: external technology providers
Experience & Education
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in IT in a multinational company with an IT outsourcing model or in an IT Consultancy firm focused on technology services. A past experience in FMCG company is a plus.
- At least 3 years' experience in application management role
- Experience in adopting the ITIL framework in an organization
- Experience on the model to support SaaS applications
- International working experience (having lived and worked abroad) is a plus
- Experience of working in a matrix organization
- Experience in leading an outsouced team including near-shored and offshored services
- Excellent understanding and experience of using an ITSM tool and its capabilities as a service management platform.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively within a team and apply conflict management skills.
- Able to take ownership of complex technical issues.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field
- Fluency in English is a must, other languages are a plus
- ITIL V3 Foundation (required)
- Prince 2 and/or equivalent project methodology (desirable)
- Agile Methodology (desirable)
Required Skills & Traits
- Excellence service management skills
- Experience in vendor management is preferred
- Superior service-oriented approach to application maintenance, passionate about Service quality and attention to detail
- Cross Functional knowledge in FMCG Company
- Have an excellent understanding of all the key elements and processes relating to IT service management
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills and ability to create a culture of customer centricity
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels with the ability to convey complex information
- Familiarity with cross cultural issues
- Interpersonal skills and very good team working
- SAP MM-QM-PM-PP modules
- SAP APO and SAP IBP
- SAP EWM
- Coupa, OpCenter and legacy tools
- Servicenow related to IT Service Management
Availability to travel internationally for short periods