At my client the focus is on creating new value for our society to contribute to a brighter world where all individuals can live life to the fullest. We are a Global business operating across 12 countries, supporting 400,000 people each day to find jobs. We create opportunities for life
In this role we are looking for an experienced Director to direct and manage the digital transformation and enterprise IT (Information Technology) best practice programs across the 10 operating staffing companies within the companies portfolio. You will be responsible for guiding, recommending, reviewing, validating and supporting all aspects of both the digital transformation and enterprise best practice programs, ensuring the deliverables are completed by the key stakeholders of each staffing OpCo. As well; you may also consult with the OpCos and other HQ personnel on any new IT systems, policies and security measures.
An excellent IT director has a broad and deep knowledge of enterprise IT, applications, infrastructure, integration, security by design, compliance, mobile by design, ecosystems, and most importantly can create, maintain and manage stakeholder relationships across the business. This role reports to the Global CIO, but to be effective, the individual must be able to work through the Heads of IT and other leaders at the OpCos to gain the trust and respect of those you help and support and to ultimately achieve your objectives. You must have a solid technical background while also possessing a deep business acumen. The ideal candidate will be experienced in working with global organizations to drive and deliver initiatives and programs across a global group of entities that work autonomously but must follow the overall global strategy to deliver business value through technology in their markets and for the company as a whole.
The goal is to ensure that the Operating Companies are organizations that leverage technology to create substantiable growth and grab market share better than competition. This role must be effective and function within the limits of budget, time and specific requirements of the Global CIO, the company and Recruit.
- Design, establish and support the digital transformation program via appropriate frameworks, processes, templates, principles and guidelines to drive the implementation of simplification, digitization and automation within the staffing operating companies as set by the Global CIO and OpCo leadership.
- Design, establish and support the enterprise IT best practice playbook program via appropriate frameworks, processes, templates, principles and guidelines to drive the implementation of a best practice way of delivering enterprise IT within the staffing operating companies as set by the Global CIO and OpCo leadership.
- In conjunction with the Global CIO, consult and guide the company's OpCo business leaders thru all strategic planning, resources, infrastructure and IT priorities while ensuring alignment with local company goals, governance procedures, and the evolving technology needs that enable my clients competitive advantage.
- Collaborate with both internal and external customers and stakeholders to define business solution requirements for all technology implementations. Establish and maintain regular communications with key IT and OpCo executives and functional stakeholders regarding the digital transformation and enterprise IT best practice activities and performance.
- Analyze the business requirements of all operating companies to determine their technology needs while ensuring those needs support the operating companies' overall business strategy.
- Ensure that the OpCos deploy, integrate, adopt and achieve the value and sustainability capabilities of new digital technologies that improve employee proficiency, productivity, and ultimately each OpCo's value.
- Constantly ensure and drive collaboration amongst the staffing operating companies via the heads of IT, technology subject matter experts, technicians and other professionals to ensure that my client gets the most value out of the leverage of technology not only in one OpCo, but as many as possible.
- Assist global financial control and the operating companies in structuring and report upon IT expenditures and the IT P&L.
- Assist in building relationships with vendors, negotiating global deals and creating cost-efficient contracts.
- Assist and/or lead the facilitation of global stakeholder, technical team and business leader meetings.
- Develop and deliver informative, well-organized and effective presentations on digital transformation and enterprise IT best practices.
- Proven experience as IT director or similar role with global remit and experience.
- 10-plus years experience in increasing roles and responsibility managing technology and digital solutions for large organizations or global enterprises.
- Effective leader of change, with demonstrated ability to foster new ideas and drive innovation. Must identify the appropriate operating company(s) to implement new and innovative ideas that constantly strive for increased customer, shareholder, and business value.
- Experience in building stakeholder momentum for change and inspiring others, whom do not directly report to, to take an active part in the change effort. The ability to effectively drive change and innovation in a mature organization is critical, creating enough momentum to overcome organizational inaction and mindful not to disrupt critical existing business processes.
- Experience in digital transformation and familiarity with the latest trends in technology and how those technologies can add value to business.
- Experience with the evaluation, implementation and support of large scale, broad enterprise IT systems and solutions.
- Sound understanding of technology across, hardware, software, applications, development, mobile, networks, security, support, etc.
- Experience in reviewing, analyzing, managing and controlling information technology budgets and ensuring IT spend delivers equal to or more value than the spend itself.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
Commitment from my client
My client believes that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people's individual differences. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining our people by offering an inclusive workplace where talent is recognized, developed and rewarded.