A well-established direct insurer in Asia, my client is seeking for a dynamic actuary who wants to step up to lead the GI actuarial team. The incumbent should possess technical Pricing skill sets (Retail and Commercial LOB) and demonstrate strong understanding of the Singapore GI market. A broader exposure in Reserving and Data Analytics will be advantageous. The role will have strong visibility to senior management, and would require good communication skills.
- Responsible for pricing, portfolio monitoring, reserving and data analytics functions of the actuarial team.
- Directly manage and mentor junior members of the actuarial team.
- Pricing work will involve all lines of business, but with a heavier focus on retail lines.
- Involvement in other ad hoc projects requiring actuarial input such as business planning, IFRS17 and product development support.
- 7 years working experience in general insurance Actuarial work across pricing and reserving.
- Proficiency in SAS preferred. Emblem, Radar and Tableau experience is welcome.
- Candidate must be independent, responsible, detail oriented and with strong communication skills.