Our client, a global asset manager, are looking for an enthusiastic, career-driven and self-starting individual to join their business as a reconciliations analyst.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Complete daily responsibilities to ensure security transactions are processed and reconciled for security and fund valuation.
- Oversee and review work of associates on the team
- Oversight of operational responsibilities
- Recommend process improvement
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with business partners and clients
- Undergraduate degree business discipline or equivalent training and experience
- Previous experience in related role
- Enthusiastic and career-driven
- Excellent judgement and ability to fix problems off own initiative
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and motivational skills
This opportunity will provide an excellent remuneration package, x2 bonuses per year and a highly competitive pension contribution. If this sounds like, get in touch!