Our Asset Management client is seeking to expand their current team by adding a Fund Analyst to their City Centre based team.
On a day to day basis your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Completing daily responsibilities to ensure security transactions are processed and reconciled and securities are appropriately maintained for security and fund valuation. Maintains oversight of operational responsibilities.
2. Works to maintain a comprehensive conceptual understanding of the funds and securities as assigned. Independently resolves problems and exercises judgement in elevating material issues. Recognises opportunities and recommends process improvements to gain efficiencies and ensure quality.
3. Oversees and reviews the work of associates on the team.
4. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with business partners and clients. Anticipates client needs and ensures client satisfaction related to the services being provided.
5. Creates and maintains comprehensive documentation of all current procedures. Adheres to various control standards to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures. Understands and mitigates unit's business risks.
6. Serves as a resource to the department and willingly shares expertise. Is cross-trained and able to provide coverage as needed.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- Prior financial services experience with a focus on reconciliations and Corporate Actions
Excellent remuneration including twice yearly bonuses and pension entitlements