Our Hedge Fund client is currently in the process of establishing an office in Dublin City Centre.
Reporting to the charismatic Head of Finance, you would be joining with the following key focus areas:
- Complete the month-end close process, producing journal entries, and various reconciliations for various legal entities related to expenses
- Perform monthly/quarterly/annual account variance analyses
- Perform reconciliations and analysis on the various products traded, including equities, fixed income, commodities and derivatives
- Provide support to the fund administrator on a monthly basis and auditors on an annual basis
- Interact with various groups within and outside of Finance, including Middle Office, Operations and Investor Relations.
- Assist in management reporting and projects to improve overall processes and procedures
This role will suit a candidate with:
- Private Equity/Hedge Fund Accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- You would be one of the first to help establish its presence whilst being well rewarded