Our Hedge Fund client is seeking a Fund Accounting Analyst for their growing Dublin office.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for completing the month-end close process, producing journal entries, and various reconciliations for various legal entities related to expenses
- Perform monthly/quarterly/annual account variance analyses
- Perform reconciliations and analysis on the various products traded, including equities, fixed income, commodities and derivatives
- Provide support to the fund administrator on a monthly basis and auditors on an annual basis
- Interact with various groups within and outside of Finance, including Middle Office, Operations and Investor Relations.
- Assist in management reporting and projects to improve overall processes and procedures
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior Hedge Fund Accounting experience
- Ideally management experience in order to oversee the third party administrator
- The opportunity to move out of a NAV production environment