Our ManCo Client is seeking to hire a Fund Accounting Assistant Manager/Financial Reporting professional to join their growing team in Dublin.
In essence the role will involve:
- Ensuring the funds under management adhere to the UCITS and AIFMD requirements
- Assisting with on-going oversight of delegates including Investment Managers, Distributors, Administrators, Depositaries and Paying Agents.
- Review and challenge of periodic reporting from delegates including participation in periodic service calls with each delegate
- Review of Fund documentation including prospectus, KIID, RMP, financial statements and policies and procedures.
- Preparation and review of reporting to be provided to management, internal Risk and Investment Committees, Board and to external Fund Boards.
- Monitoring regulatory developments impacting the funds industry and assist with the assessment of the impact on clients.
- Undertaking research across a wide range of investment fund topics as requested.
- Assisting other business units as an when required.
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Three to five years' experience in the finance/funds/investment management industry
- A detailed understanding of mutual/hedge fund operations
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Clarity of analysis and of expression, both verbal and oral
- A degree plus a professional qualification (part or full) (legal / accounting / CFA)
- A commitment to on-going professional and personal development
An opportunity to move away from day to day operations