MEDIOR .NET FULL STACK DEVELOPER - Join the next European leader of its market!
Our client is a market leader in direct sales in the fashion industry in Belgium and France. The brand is also an important player in Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Austria.
Due to its constant growth over the past years, the company is currently developing new innovative digital tools for its network and is now at the cutting edge of technology.
The company offers you a varied and challenging position that will help you develop personally and give a great boost to your career.
Finally, the employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field.
Medior/Senior .Net Full Stack Developer - the job :
As a Full stack developer, you will join an IT team of 3 people who are highly motivated by new challenges. Together, you will design applications to be deployed in a constantly changing IT environment. A challenge as varied as it is exciting!
- You will design, develop and maintain high quality, reliable and reusable applications;
- You manage projects (requirements, analysis, architecture, implementation, maintenance, support);
- You conceptualise business requirements;
- You identify and correct problems and resolve bugs;
- You launch new functionalities;
- You ensure the quality of the code, the organisation and the automation;
Medior/Senior .Net Full Stack Developer - your profile :
- You have a degree in computer science.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in .Net, C#, ASP.NET.
- You have a good knowledge of French and English, Dutch is a plus.
- You are motivated and eager to learn new technologies + you get the work done.
- You like to work in a team and share your knowledge but you can work independently.
Medior/Senior .Net Full Stack Developer - Your future package :
- A competitive salary that meets or can exceeds the market depending on your profile.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, meal vouchers, transport expenses, net expenses…
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge in Brussels! Do not wait any longer to send me your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02 588 16 36.