Frontend Developer - New York/Remote - FTE
My client is an exciting start up in the cyber domain and are looking for experienced frontend engineers. This role offers the freedom to work in their central New York office and flexible remote working.
As a frontend engineer you will be responsible for the, design, development, and technical quality of the product. Along with that, you are expected to have a full understanding of how data flows throughout an entire platform from Databases to REST API's. We are looking for candidate able to transform a design brief and wireframes into a functional, maintainable web applications.
- Develop and maintain web applications and APIs used by customers around the globe
- Build infrastructure and interfaces that are maintainable, flexible and scalable
- Proactively fix problems and develop new features
- Implement designs from wireframes, prototypes, and briefs using modern web technologies
- Communicate with backend engineers about API requirements and refinements.
- Ability to plan and monitor the activities assigned in coordination with the project representatives responsible for the end2end management of each project thread
- Mastery of front-end frameworks and GUI construction (e.g. React / Angular)
- Experience with web technologies including REST, HTML5,CSS
- Experience integrating third-party APIs
- Experience with version control, CI/CD and testing frameworks
- Computer Science or Software Engineering Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
Experience as a plus
- Experience with Python and bash scripting
- Experience working with GCP infrastructure
- Experience with Linux Containers and Docker
- Team working and problem solving
- Analytical skills and aptitude for innovation
- Good knowledge of the Agile Scrum framework
If interested please respond with an updated resume.