FREELANCE SYSTEM ENGINEER JUNIOR / MEDIOR IN GREAT COMPANY IN BRUSSELS
For a major player in the energy sector , we are looking actively for a system engineer for a long term period.
The company provides challenging and fulfilling position with several projects allowing you to have a significant positive impact on society.
Finally, you will have the chance to develop your knowledge and ramp up at speed in a diverse IT eco-system.
System engineer - Main tasks :
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Act as team member of the Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) team
- Act as a translator between business requirements and network requirements
- Troubleshooting incidents as they occur and document properly in the ticketing system for correlation in cooperation with the MSP
- You write procedures for basic tasks related to the network, e.g. troubleshooting guides, equipment configuration guides
- You report to management about important network events (occurring incidents or future changes) and about general network stability and security potential issues.
System engineer - Your profile :
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT.
- You have a CCNA certificate or higher
- You speak English. French or Dutch is an asset.
- You used to be exposed with Cisco ASA / Site to site Ipsec / BGP
- Curious, passionate, open-minded, hands-on, initiative taker with a problem-solving mind
- You think pro-actively
- You can communicate easily on both the business and technical sides
System engineer - The package :
You will join a growing company based in Brussels
You will enjoy a great work life balance
You will get a full-time position in a great environment.