For one of my clients based in Brussels, I am looking for a Freelance Senior .Net Developer with a particular affinity for new technologies and who enjoys technical challenges. This position is for a full stack developer but the back-end is more important.
This company specialised in the e-commerce industry is well known for its evolution and motivation for always looking for the best for their customers and employees. They offer a wide variety of opportunities to develop your skills, allowing you to progress in your career and thus become even more of an expert in your field. Furthermore they consider contractors/freelancers as internal employees with monthly evaluation that will allow you to develop new skills & become better and better.
If you join their Agile team; you will be based in Brussels but will work within international teams. depending on the evolution of the situation, the company also grants 3 days of remote work per week in order to guarantee you a non-negligible work-life balance.
If you have experience in .Net Development and the willingness to help your team evolve and improve your company's IT, this job is made for you!
FREELANCE SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER - THE JOB :
- You will participate in the IT production process from idea generation to roll-out ;
- You will be responsible for choosing the most appropriate technology to solve technical problems ;
- You will develop new features and drive improvement points ;
FREELANCE SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER - THE PROFILE :
- You have at least 5 years as a .Net Developer ;
- You speak English (mandatory) and French or Dutch is a plus ;
- You have an Engineering background (ideally) ;
- You are passionate about (new) technologies and logistical processes ;
- You are a strong team player and eager to learn.
FREELANCE SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER - THE OFFER :
- Variety of self-education courses on e-learning platform ;
- Long-term mission (min. 1 year with an opportunity to be renewed) ;
- A daily rate proportional to your skills and experience.