For one of my clients based in Antwerp, I am looking for a Freelance JAVA Developer who particularly enjoys working within a diverse team. This position is for a SENIOR LEVEL (+5 years) who can speak Dutch.
This company, one of the Belgian leader in the Banking sector, is well known for its human approach and digital ambition. They offer a wide variety of opportunities to develop your skills, allowing you to progress in your career and become even more of an expert in your field. By joining their stimulating work environment, you will be involved in projects that will ensure the digital development of the institution. Therefore, you will have a crucial role in the development of a new application landscape.
If you join their Agile team; you will be based in Antwerp but will work within an international company. Depending on the evolution of the situation, the company also grants 2 to 3 days of remote work per week in order to guarantee you a non-negligible work-life balance.
If you have experience in JAVA 8, JBOSS, MYSQL, the willingness to help your team evolve and be responsible from A to Z to the development of new applications from scratch, this job is made for you!
FREELANCE JAVA DEVELOPER - THE JOB :
- You will participate in the launch of a new application ;
- You will cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities ;
- You will develop new features and help in bug finding and resolutions ;
- You will use the following technologies : Java 8, Azure Cloud, Hibernates, Spring, JSF and RichFaces, JBoss EAP + Wildfly, Maven, Oracle DB (SQL), Apache CXF, Rest, JUnit, Mockito, Linux, Terraform, Spring boot, Camel, …
FREELANCE JAVA DEVELOPER - THE PROFILE :
- You have at least 5 years' experience as a JAVA Developer ;
- You speak Dutch (mandatory) and French or English is a plus ;
- You have a Bachelor background (ideally) ;
- You have experience in the banking industry ;
- You are a strong team player and eager to learn.
FREELANCE JAVA DEVELOPER - THE OFFER :
- A variety of trainings to develop your skills ;
- A supportive and friendly team to support you on a daily basis ;
- A daily rate proportional to your skills and experience.