For one of my partner located in the centre of Brussels, we are currently looking for a C developer, eager to work for a large international manufacturing company, where technology and development have a significant place.
The company is well-known for its flexibility and for the support provided to employees. They offer a wide variety of opportunities to develop your skills, allowing you to progress in your career and become even more of an expert in your field. By joining their stimulating work environment, you will be involved in several challenging projects.
If you join their Agile team; you will be based in Brussels but will work within an international company. The company also grants 2 to 3 days of remote work per week in order to guarantee you a non-negligible work-life balance.
FREELANCE DEVELOPER C - THE JOB :
- Design, build, test and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable embedded C code
- Implement optimized and high-quality modules
- Identify process bottlenecks and bugs
- Suggest and implement solutions to problems
- Creation of High Level designs
- Support the team in maintaining the code quality
- Analysis, design and implementation
- Developing new functionalities
FREELANCE DEVELOPER C - THE PROFILE :
- You have acquired a good knowledge of C and have at least five years' experience of C development
- You are used to work independently
- You have a good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- You are familiar with object oriented analysis and design
- You have considerable problem solving skills
FREELANCE DEVELOPER C - THE OFFER :
- The office is really accessible and is located in front of a railway station
- You will work in a friendly environment where well-being is a key word
- You are available in a short term period
- Long-term mission (12 months, with a visibility for the next 5 years)
- A daily rate proportional to your skills and experience