FP&A Senior Manager - Power BI / SQL / Python Skills - Actuarial Department
Our client, a reputable company in the insurance industry is currently seeking an experienced FP&A Senior Manager (could be Manager) to join their Actuarial Department. This is a permanent job opportunity offering an excellent salary package and benefits.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work in a market leading team of professionals to deliver accurate and insightful financial analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop financial plans, forecasts, and budgets.
- Provide strategic guidance and recommendations to senior management based on financial analysis.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data, identify trends, and recommend business improvements.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations for executive management.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and internal policies.
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) roles.
- Strong knowledge of Power BI for data visualisation.
- Proficiency in SQL for data querying and manipulation.
- Experience with Python programming for automation and data analysis.
- Proven leadership skills, able to effectively manage and motivate a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical mindset with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
If you are looking for a challenging role with a leading insurance company and possess the required skills and experience, then we would love to hear from you. Join our client's dynamic team and contribute to their success.