The FP&A function provides senior management with forward looking projections and analysis of financial results and operating performance, connecting strategy to performance. The FP&A team has a significant contribution to the successful setting of financial targets and the ultimate achievement of them. They also enable management to credibly communicate with external stakeholders.
Looking for someone with an EXTERNAL AUDIT background
Experience and Education Requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance
- 3-7 years' relevant experience
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting practices and principles
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience with projections, general ledgers, databases and report writing is desired
Skills and Abilities
- Strong Analytical and Intuitive skills
- Very Strong Communication skills
- Complex financial forecasting and analysis skills
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks & prioritize in fast paced environment