This is a global business with regulated subsidiaries in the vast majority of key insurance markets across the globe. With a high quality, collaborative finance team and excellent, flexible culture, this is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant who has insurance experience and a solid background in FP&A.
* Support for production of the Capital Management Plan
* Support the annual budget and forecasting process
* Support annual statutory accounts preparation in preparation for audit, Board and filing of regulated, service and holding companies
* Support for all PRA submission of Quarterly PRA Returns, Annual QRTs, Solvency and Financial Condition Report, Regulatory Supervisory Report and NSTs for all insurance companies and holding company and where relevant through audit
* Support the production of all monthly, quarterly, and annual management accounts and US GAAP reporting
* Assistance with general ledger account reconciliations on monthly / quarterly basis
* Support preparation and delivery of Board and Audit Committee papers as necessary
Position is expected to comply with and ensure all compliance requirements, maintain confidentiality at all times, as well as serve as company representative to model, enforce and abide by all company policies.
* Monitor performance against budget and highlight significant issues.
* Maintain a current set of process documentation and controls for these responsibilities
* Standardise approaches across entities and locations for these responsibilities.
* SUN experience a must have - creating new reports
Qualifications and Experience:
* Qualified accountant or equivalent.
* Ideally someone with 5 plus years Insurance experience.
* Use of SUN accounting system desirable.
* Adhere to the Company's compliance obligations relevant to their role and duties;
* Participate in compliance training as required;
* Use available compliance resources as part of compliance management;
* Report any compliance concerns, issues and failures.