Financial Reporting Accountant - Manager - Fund Services
Exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading fund services/ corporate governance with offices across the globe!
As part of the financial regulatory reporting team you will be involved in delivering the highest quality services across a portfolio of different client funds.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- You will lead assigned financial and regulatory reporting engagements including planning, budgeting, client relationship management and delegation to staff
- You will lead a team of Financial and Regulatory Reporting staff, ensuring their work is produced accurately and to high standards. Ensure that the work is allocated appropriately and reviewed thoroughly.
- You will be providing training and guidance on accounting standards and regulations relevant to financial statements for funds under US GAAP and IFRS.
- You have experience in leading a team of accountants and/or auditors.
- You are strong knowledge of Regulatory Compliance requirements for funds
- You have CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA or other professional designation (preferred).
This role also provides excellent career progression opportunities paired with a generous benefits package, training and education support.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply at the link within! 😊