Do you find yourself a finance professional every company needs? Are you the right candidate who will help a company in need when the workload is to much? If so, I need you!
For one of my clients, I'm looking for a Financial Controller. They are a multinational specialised in optical retailing. They are active in more than 40 countries with over 7000 stores.
They have been growing recently and has the workload been increasing. For this reason, they need a Financial Controller who will be busy with:
- Assist with analysis and bench-marking of the (monthly) financial results of the countries;
- Assist with the monthly internal reporting and external reporting to the shareholders;
- Assist with the update of goodwill impairment models;
- Update disclosures in the consolidated financial statements and financial information of the quarterly press releases and annual reports.
What does the ideal professional look like:
- Approximately around 3 - 5 years working experience as Financial Controller or Accountant within a multinational environment, Preferable Registered Accountant or ACCA qualified, Strong knowledge of IFRS;
- Good analytical skills, working knowledge of HFM and Excel;
- Proactive, positive attitude and a real team player who aims for high quality;
- High level of integrity and leads by example.
Do you recognise yourself in the above? If so, please get in touch!