Financial Controller - Insurance
Exciting opportunity to join a global Insurance company as a key part of the Finance team. This is a pivotal role overseeing financial accounting teams based in Dublin, UK and Asia. Reporting directly to the Head of Group and Statutory Reporting while managing a team of accountants reporting into this position, this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team, with a great culture and future growth plans.
This role is for an initial 12 month fixed term period with strong options to turn to permanent.
Some Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Oversight of multiple entitles the quarterly close process
- Ensure team's timely preparation of inputs for group reporting timetables
- Lead and input into finance projects, driving process improvements and efficiencies
- Manage team's objectives, progression and recruitment to meet current and future needs.
Some Key Requirements of the Role:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with previous people management experience
- Experience working within the Insurance Industry
- Excellent management and leadership skills
If this sounds like the role for you - apply at the link within!