To assist the Financial Reporting Manager in day-to-day financial management of the Company. This includes monthly and quarterly closing of accounts, internal management reporting, treasury management, accounts payable and receivable management. Be responsible for the preparation of the annual reporting for the Company.
- Manage and coordinate month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing process and its internal and external reporting
- Support and assist the team on treasury, liquidity, and cashflow function by ensuring have sufficient funds
- Preparing transactions (receipt/payment) to external and internal party by ensuring all payments made are in accordance with company policies.
- Prepare accounting entries and all necessary reconciliations including audit schedules on monthly basis
- Prepare the annual SFRS financial statements and assist in annual external audit process
- Prepare the tax preparation for corporate tax computation, GST returns, withholding taxes and other tax filings as well as queries from IRAS
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Prepare and maintain the fixed assets register. Conduct annual asset count; and
- Liaising closely with Internal and external stakeholder.
- Possess a Diploma in Accounting or Certificate in Accounting
- At least 2 years' experience in financial operations or reporting
- Good understanding of corporate income tax, GST and withholding tax regulations
- Good sense of internal controls and procedures
- Proficient in English and able to communicate effectively with people from different countries and cultures
- Work well in a team environment
- Experience in maintaining full set of accounts
- Organised, deadline focused, meticulous with an eye for detail and able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to manage ad-hoc, non-standard and often unstructured requests, at short notice
- Motivated to take ownership of work and to seek further responsibilities
- Strong sense of internal controls and procedures