MNC Banking client is looking for support in delivering a critical project. Ideally a person with strong communication skills in English, EA/secretarial experience, and exposure to projects.
- Work effectively with business units and supporting functions to workout effective solutions, to take the lead in coordinating the implementation and provide monitoring support for the progress of key Programme deliverables, identify potential risk and issues, and arrange for the necessary reporting.
- Be responsible for organizing respective management meeting including preparation of presentation materials, communication plans, and business cases via co-ordination with respective key stakeholders.
- Prepare management reports, conduct business researches and participate in ad hoc projects to explore new business opportunities.
- In addition to, supporting the End to End Programme Delivery Lead on various Team Admin matters and coordination with various teams such as Audit etc. for smooth functioning of the team.
- Calendar management support for the End to End Programme Delivery Lead & Global Head of Integrated Reporting.
- Other ad hoc secretarial/support duties
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related discipline.
Minimum of 5 years' experience in administration and/or project management office (PMO).
- Good knowledge of financial services industry with strong business acumen and numerical sense.
- Strong coordination and relationship management skills to deal with multiples stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively as part of the wider Project Management Office team, collaborating on deliverables as required
- Self-driven, with the ability to solve problem with conceptual and analytical capabilities to deal with ambiguities.
- Excellent written communication skills & high proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes, with the ability to work independently and under pressure.