For a leader in the Manufacturing sector, that has embarked on a Digital Transformation Program which will bring a radical innovation across the entire value chain, we are looking for a "ERP Specialist" who has experience as technical-functional analyst in ERP implementation projects (preferably MS Dynamics 365) and is able to develop with SQL.
- Reporting directly to the IT Manager of one of the Business Units of the company, you will contribute to the growth and transformation of our ERP systems, by acting as a business partner in managing demands and translating business needs in application requirements.
- You will be challenged to evaluate the impact of users' requirements on our Systems, quantifying the effort required to create a solution, and prioritizing requirements balancing short-term urgencies and mid-term projects delivery.
- You will manage software modifications and developments required in ERP implementation projects (Alyante and NAV).
- You will provide assistance to users on ongoing projects.
- You will manage training activities for users to facilitate change management and adoption rates.
- You will carry out software analysis, evaluate gaps and define solutions.
- You will develop and test changes ensuring solutions' validity, accuracy and reliability.
- At least 2-3years' experience in the role (Analyst/Developer).
- MS-SQL (query/programming) knowledge.
- Knowledge of VB6 e C/AL is a plus.
- ERPs knowledge, especially on:
- Operating Cycle - Liability Cycle, Production, Logistics.
- Knowledge of migration tools and integration of external systems.