Company Overview: is a leading pan-Asian conglomerate. Our client and its joint ventures operate in over 13 countries and employ more than 200,000 people.
Project: Oracle ERP implementation project, final stage.
Technical details: any ERP system (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics etc.)
- Experience with implementing major ERP / Enterprise Applications across a matrix regional organization
- Strong technology background, good understanding of SDLC and SIT/UAT
- Solid experience in e2e project management, from planning, execution, and operations to review. Be able to follow and enforce the project management practices
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing, comfortable in business and technical discussions as well as senior executive audiences
- Organized with good attention to detail.
- Understanding of workload automation process, procedures, and practices.
- Able to work and quickly understand a range of general and specific applications used in the organization.
- Proven experience of migration to Public Cloud on any of 3 major provider, AWS, Azure, GCP would be an advantage
- Lead and manage key technology projects and initiatives from conception to completion.
- Collaborate with project sponsors and stakeholders to define project scope, goals, timeline, and deliverables that align with business objectives.
- Submit budget proposals and recommend changes as needed, while monitoring project expenditures within budgets.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, communication documents, and maintain accurate project records.
- Conduct all project management activities to ensure schedule, cost, and quality goals are achieved.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify and solve issues, and mitigate potential risks with contingency plans.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
- Provide regular status reports on project milestones, requests, conflicts, dependencies, and risks to leadership.
- Deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations to various audiences.
- Ensure effective vendor management to meet stakeholder expectations for project delivery and service level agreements.
- Ensure compliance and maintain an audit trail.
- Monitor and report key performance metrics, project progress, and budgets for management to understand performance and return on investments.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Finance, and Legal teams to ensure project success. Plan project resources and assign tasks and responsibilities.
- Establish and implement project communication plans, providing status updates to business users, stakeholders, and IT. Implement governance during migration activities and cutover.
- Prepare, organize, and communicate project implementation reports.
- Ensure that change requests are well documented and communicated to all relevant parties.