We are seeking an experienced Change Manager to join our team and lead the change management and communication efforts on our Client's transformation ERP program. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in ERP/Enterprise Applications systems and overall change management, with a proven track record of successfully delivering complex change projects.
- Lead the change management and communication efforts on the ERP transformation programme and wider group team
- Develop and implement change management strategies and plans to ensure successful adoption of the new ERP system
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify potential risks and develop mitigation plans
- Develop and deliver training and communication materials to support the transition to the new system
- Monitor and report on the progress of the change management efforts, including tracking adoption rates and identifying areas for improvement
- Chinese Language capabilities is a MUST: Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Proven experience in overall change management and communications on a complex transformation programme
- Extensive experience with ERP / Corporate systems / Enterprise Applications, with a strong understanding of ERP implementation methodologies and life cycle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
If you are an experienced ERP Change Manager looking for your next challenge, we encourage you to apply today!