Currently working with a client based in Kent looking for an Enterprise Risk Manager with flexibility on a hybrid working pattern in the Education Sector.
This company are a leading UK institution know for exceptional teaching and research. They're reshaping their model to ensure their academic visions are effective and focused on delivering the institution's ambition.
- Lead the management and delivery of the Institution's risk management approach in alignment with the strategic vision and objectives, ensuring all governance arrangements in respect of risk management meet all regulatory requirements
- Lead the embedding of a more effective risk culture throughout the organisation, aligned with Council's stated risk management strategy and promote continuous improvement
- Be able to work closely with stakeholders with the intention of embedding a 5 year target plan within the institution
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience.
- Significant experience in risk management
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and build successful relationships
- Excellent communication skills including interpersonal skills, using tact and diplomacy when dealing with a diverse group at all levels