- Communicate the value proposition in initial and follow-on meetings with prospective customers by telling a story and slides.
- Demo the software to decision-makers and on initial calls to determine qualification, before engaging the technical team.
- Build a pipeline of qualified opportunities based on your professional network and your excellent outbound hunting skills.
- Efficiently handle inbound leads including prompt meeting setup and coordination of resources through the sales cycle.
- Coordination and validation of assigned RFP responses for prospects.
- Completes WIN Plan strategy document for each assigned prospect and customer.
- Cultivates a list of key contacts within assigned territory.
- Establish relationships with key decision-makers, e.g., leadership in DevOps, Engineering, Information Security, CTO, and CIO.
- Past work at both startup and large software companies
- Self-driven and are good at outbound prospecting
- Track record of exceeding performance objectives such as revenue targets, pipeline targets, and outbound activity
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.