We are looking for an experienced End User technology specialist to join a reputable and leading business that is going through a large period of growth
This team leader will be responsible for the workstream ecosystem, from hardware to the security - you will ensure the planning of all projects & coordination for the IT department until delivery
The main objective is to ensure that 100% of computers are managed and secured on a daily basis, delivering this service globally.
- To manage all the computers for the group, including VDI (30,000+)
- To define & maintain group standards
- Ensure the security of workstation & software compliance on each device
- Liaise with other IT Teams
- To understand and comply with all software licensing agreements
- Be the single point of contact for all workstation topics regarding projects, architecture and standards
Skills & Experience:
- A strong background & skill set in End User/ Workstation management, having worked in a similar role previously
- Experience working within an international company would be beneficial
- High level of technical awareness around a broad range of technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience with SCCM
- Good level of project management
- Strong communication skills
This role will operate a flexible working approach; however, you must be able to get to their Liverpool offices for a couple of days a week.
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!!