I am currently recruiting for an international law firm who are looking for an eDiscovery Senior Project Manager to assist with delivering eDiscovery solutions across the full life cycle, both internally and externally.
- Experience of managing multiple workstreams
- Liaising with clients to understand their needs and manage expectations
- Manage document reviews, providing support and guidance to key project stakeholders
- Perform quality control to ensure the eDiscovery process is accurate
- Advise both clients and legal staff on workflows needed
- Experience of delivering eDiscovery projects utilising both a consultative and technical approach
- Must have the ability to communicate well with all levels of stakeholders
- Hands on eDiscovery project management
If you are interested, or know anyone who might be, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.