We are on the look-out for a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) Developers to join an organisation who are building out their Dynamics CE Practice to support the growth and development of the Dynamics CE platform within the business. You'll be driving the digital transformation ensuring full usage of cutting-edge technologies, acting as the organisations Development SME.
You'll work closely with a team of highly experienced Dynamics CE experts, engaging in brand new customisation's and enhancements working in a highly complex industry. Also working closely with 3rd party applications, supporting requirement workshops, defining problem statements, and ensuring growth and usage of the platform internally & externally.
- Ensure collaboration with cross-functional teams to plan, design and execute Dynamics Customer Engagement implementations / enhancements.
- Develop and customise Dynamics 365 CE modules to meet the specific needs of the organisation and to ensure optimisation of work-flows.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the Dynamics 365 CE platform.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for all developments and configurations.
- Supporting end-users on training and guidance on system usage and best practices.
- Hands-on experience as a Microsoft Dynamics CE 365 Developer
- Extensive knowledge of Power Apps, Power Portals, Dynamics and Power BI.
- Proficient in Dynamics 365 configuration, customisation & Development.
- Knowledge within Azure-hosted environments.
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills to identify and address technical challenges.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Adaptability and a positive attitude towards change in a dynamic project environment.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills to handle multiple project tasks and deadlines.
- Experience of using source control in Azure DevOps and GIT Knowledge.
- Experience in continuous deployment / continuous integration's (CI/CD) Processes.
This organisation is open to Dynamics CE Developers of all levels due to the nature of the broad variety of roles open as they build out their practice, so please don't hesitate to click apply if you have had experience in Dynamics CE / 365 Development.
This role is Fully Remote, however they do have offices all over the UK so if an office environment is for you then they have offices you will be able to work from!
Alternatively, if you know of anybody in your network who you think may be a great fit for this role, feel free to reach out and recommend!
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.