Junior/Medior/Senior .NET DEVELOPER Fullstack - Best growing opportunities & high quality trainings
We are looking for several Junior/Medior/Senior .NET developer Full Stack for one of our world-renowned clients in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Located in at the East of Brussels, this company has a worldwide presence, giving you the best training option in order to boost your career and become an expert in your field.
As an IT passionate, you love or dream to use cutting-edge technology. By joining them, you will learn, be trained and, work with the latest technologies on the market.
With this company, you will be part of a positive culture, with a team that strives to improve every day and the opportunity to grow within the company in any of its offices around the world.
Junior/Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - the job :
- Collect, analyze and document user requirements;
- Design, modify, develop and support software applications;
- Participate in software validation process through development, review, and/or execution of test plan/cases/scripts;
- Create software applications by following software development life-cycle, which includes requirements gathering, design, development, testing, release, and maintenance;
- Communicate with team members regarding projects, development, tools, and procedures;
- Utilize skills in development areas including object oriented programming (C#), databases (SQL) web applications (ASP.NET);
- Potential opportunities to lead software development projects.
Junior/Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - your profile :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
- At least 2 years of software development experience using technologies such as C#, Angular, Webservices, GraphQL, Git, relational databases;
- Experience in Entity Framework, Azure DevOps is advantageous;
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and software release management;
- Prior experience modernizing systems to a cloud-based platform (Azure) is a plus;
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills in English.
Junior/Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - Your future package :
- A challenging and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary and benefits package (bonus, meals & eco vouchers, insurances…)
- High quality trainings
If you are self-motivated, experienced .NET Developer who is passionate about technology and looking for an exciting new opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call me directly on 02 808 31 53