.NET Developer (C#, MVC, .NET Core) - Wakefield/Home Based
New position in a software and product based business going through further growth this year due to continued success and new clients on boarded this year.
The team develop and implement a range of web delivered solutions to a range of clue chip clients to allow them to manage how they communicate with their customers. They build innovative products and solutions in this industry and are seen as one of the market leaders in their field.
The role would join a team of 12 Developers due to grow to 18 by the end of 2021. The business offers a flexible working model after Covid with a mix of 3-4 days at home and office based work with flexible hours. The offices are based 5 minutes off the M1 at the Wakefield turning and offer free parking.
Your experience and technology stack will ideally include the following:
- System analysis and design.
- CSS, Bootstrap
- IIS, SQL Server, T-SQL
- Source Control (GIT / TFS / Visual Studio Team Services)
- Agile, Scrum
- Test Driven Development
- jQuery, Angular
We are also looking for people with personal skills like:
- Excellent communication skills to fully understand, question and report on work requests.
- Flexible and reliable in approach to work.
- Resilient, with the ability to work under pressure and remain focused on business goals.
- Ability and willingness to work both as part of a team and as an individual as required.