Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - Become an expert in an international group.
We are looking for a one Medior and one Senior .NET developer Full Stack for one of our clients who is world renowned in their sector and is at the cutting edge of technology. Their domain of expertise is purely IT.
Located in Brussels, this company has a worldwide presence, giving you the opportunity to travel throughout Europe and internationally several time per year. If you like to travel, this is the opportunity for you!
Thanks to its diversity, multi-cultural atmosphere, concrete dimensions, friendly and innovative corporate culture, the company's employees work in a pleasant and family-like environment, where mutual support, team spirit and benevolence towards their employees are essential.
Finally, the employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field.
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - the job :
- Participate in technical analyses in the context of project implementation.
- Participate in the estimation of the load and complexity of developments to be carried out.
- Translate algorithms and technical specifications into executable code on a computer system.
- Carry out the integration of components developed by external service providers.
- Program and execute functional and non-functional tests (unit testing, automated integration testing, etc.).
- Ensuring the performance and stability of business applications.
- Participate in technology monitoring in order to optimise and develop the business applications
- Assist in troubleshooting production incidents.
- Identify problems and opportunities for improvement in the development of business applications.
- Participate in the evolutionary and corrective maintenance of the company's business applications.
- Participate in the resolution of incidents and debugging of business applications.
- Develop according to the prescriptions initiated by the Team Leader and the Scrum Master.
- Respect the internal coding rules.
- Keep abreast of available and emerging technologies in the context of software development.
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - your profile :
- Very good knowledge of C# (Min 3 years for the medior and min 7 years for the senior).
- Very good knowledge WPF or ASP.NET
- Good knowledge of the technologies used by the company and the context (Azure Devops, XUnit, Fixture, Git, ...).
- Good knowledge of the various .NET Frameworks (v4.5.2 and later) and .Net Core.
- At least a first experience in application development using WCF technology and REST APIs.
- Experience in multi-tier application development.
- Knowledge of technical English.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and postgresql (Oracle is a plus).
- Good experience with the Scrum Framework.
- Logical thinking
- Analytical and diagnostic skills
- Keep abreast of available and emerging technologies in software development
- Be autonomous in your work
- Analytical mind, rigorous and a good sense of synthesis
- Be pragmatic in the implementation of solutions
- Good communication skills.
- Be dynamic, proactive, flexible, available and reactive.
- Demonstrate excellent team spirit.
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - Your future package :
- A very attractive salary depending on your profile/experiences.
- Net expenses, laptop, phone subscription, health insurance, group insurance (Adapt your package in relation to your needs).
- Several days of paid holidays.
- Variable bonuses.
- 2 days of homeworking per week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02
588 16 36