Our client is looking for a candidate who is skilled in .NET programming. With atleast 03 years of experience in software development and system support.
- Working collaboratively with technical lead, project manager and business users during the phases of requirement, design and development to ensure quality of deliverables and service
- Working with the Club's System Assurance Team and Change Control Team to ensure projects and changes are fully tested and deployed to the production environment accordingly.
- Performing system design, development (including customization, interfaces, conversion and reporting), development testing and software release.
- Complying with established standards and processes in delivering deliverables
- Providing support during system assurance test and user acceptance test.
- Managing and coordinating with vendors efficiently to provide BAU application support from time to time and during outside office hours.
- Identify and escalate any critical issues during the development cycle which affects time, budget or quality to the technical leader and project manager in a timely fashion.
- Graduate qualifications in computer science or engineering.
- With at least 3 years of experience in software development, system integration, and system support.
- Experience in vendor management.
- Strong ability in problem troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Proficiency in writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and supervise a team of 2 to 3 offshore developers on development work.
- Development experience in .Net framework, C#, is a must. Experience in Java, MS/PL SQL would be an added advantage.
- Experience in package application customization development would be an added advantage.