An exciting Executive role has just become available with one of leading consulting firms globally. My client is renowned Management consulting firm that provides multidisciplinary services from assurance to advisory, with a strong focus on finance transformation vertical and a wider ERP proposition.
We are looking for an experienced consultant or executive from the industry, willing to help our client to grow their presence in Malaysia market. If you are currently Director in your firm, it is an amazing opportunity for you to step up to an executive position and become a business partner.
For less experienced but aspiring consultants we can offer a Director level position. The director role is akin to a salaried partner in other consulting firm including revenue targets and team management responsibility. This role is client facing working alongside the existing partner and director in the APAC teams with a focus on providing multi-disciplinary deals and group business/technology solutions to clients in the South-East Asia region and internationally.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
- Helping to lead the team including delivering the vision and strategy
- Ensuring the strong culture permeates through throughout the team and is clearly visible by our clients and stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities through a strong pipeline of leads and existing relationships and converting these into sales as well as leading client engagements
- Innovating our products and services
- Coaching and practice development for the Finance Transformation and ERP team - Assurance vertical.
- Operate as a Client and Delivery partner for Finance transformation/ERP engagements providing support to our clients.
- Lead the delivery of major engagements on a day to day basis on a high level, providing hands on management to the engagement team, when required or escalated
- Delivering and/or reviewing high quality client outputswhen required
- Drawing on knowledge and experience to provide high quality and deep insights and recommendations to the C-suite clients
- Managing relationships with key C-level executives at clients. Interfacing with senior internal and external stakeholders both at clients and within the firm.
- Co-ordination of work with wider firm teams (both nationally and internationally) to ensure the best solution is developed for the client irrespective of geography or sector.
- Maintain responsibility for risk management, quality and profitability on engagements and liaise with the client lead and internal partners.
- Take a lead role with client interactions and lead preparation, development and delivery of proposals.
- Lead other business development activities by leveraging new and existing relationships
- Supporting and contributing to the growth plans of a Wider Assurance business.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Identifying and driving opportunities for wider firm as a result of work with current project sponsors
- Sustaining a reputation for delivery excellence in the marketplace.
Who we are looking for:
- Finance Background - you started in Accounting and Finance, ideally CPA and ideally worked your way in Consulting to a Director or Associate Director level;
- You have more than 15 years experience in Industry and Consulting or just Consulting and willing to take a client facing role (since the brand is extremely strong, you will not need to bring new clients, but only grow and develop existing)
- You have a good understanding of the current trends in the industry and understand the Finance transformation, finance systems and wider ERP proposition well within your industry;
- You are presentable, mature, good at stakeholder management either through expertise or gravitas or both.