This is where you will work
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Reinsurance Solutions.
Our client provides high productivity computing software, consulting services as well as advisory services to financial intermediaries, primarily insurance companies. Our clients high-performance software platform, provides companies with the ability to easily model financial obligations without involved coding and is run on Graphical Processing Units (GPU), making it the fastest, readily available software platform currently in use in the insurance industry. They work in small teams and emphasise the importance of knowledge sharing with your colleagues. You will be working with a team of 5 colleagues.
Our client is the leading advisor in risk, pension and health solutions. They are the largest insurance broker in the Netherlands and are helping customers to achieve their goals more easily. Our client enables colleagues to develop and be successful together within an inclusive work environment. What sets our client apart is knowledge, data and the people. They're in the business of better decisions and shape decisions for the better - to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships and ensure all clients environment SLAs are met on a day to day basis; a team effort to be smoothly executed in PathWise on existing processes such as monthly pricing, valuation, and capital cycles, ALM, ORSA, and hedging. IFRS 17 knowledge is a plus
- You report into the local MD.
- Applying a consultative sales approach to engage with existing clients to identify their strategic needs and priorities and working closely with stakeholders to develop solutions to build value.
- Hosting face-to-face or virtual sales meetings between clients and the production team;
- Working with a team and sharing knowledge with more junior colleagues in order to build and run new models, products, and processes for and with clients. Irregular travel is required to on-sites in EMEA.
- Working with PSG software engineering, IT operations, and actuarial and quantitative modeling teams to propose, estimate, and deliver services to clients.
- Responsible for projects including team steering, deadlines, deliverables, and tracking issues for complex customer projects involving multiple customers with multiple departments.
- Ensuring client and internal approvals processes, and environment controls are followed properly and in a timely manner according to contract SLAs;
- Ensuring changes to projects, products, systems and operations are accurately managed.
- Working closely with senior management and executive sponsor to ensure clear understanding of program delivery objectives and any constraints that may exist for successful delivery of products and services.
- A university degree in a quantitative or related subject area (actuarial science, econometrics, statistics, mathematics, or computer science) is required
- Experience with actuarial modeling software and actuarial reporting processes is required
- CERA, CFA, VBA, ASA or FSA designation is desired for this role
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in actuarial modeling, reporting or consulting role working with life and/or non-life insurance products
- Python programming experience and proven project management skills
- The ideal candidate with have experience in European insurance products and (regulatory) reporting frameworks. Having asset (derivative) knowledge is a pre.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written; in English and ideally Dutch fluently, and other languages such as Spanish/German/Italian is a pre.
We are offering
The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at our client:
- An annual salary package (tailored to your personal knowledge & experience)
- A supplementary benefit budget of 19,21%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A lease budget of €900 per month
- An attractive bonus scheme
- A non-contributory pension