For a leading company in the pharmaceutical field based in Rome, I am currently looking for a Digital Media Specialist with 2-4 years of experience. If you like professional challenges, don't miss this opportunity and apply here!
DIGITAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
* Plan and oversee main aspects of Digital marketing spending including Social ads, Google ads, Retargeting and prospecting digital campaigns;
* Coordinate the work of various digital marketing agencies and overseeing the digital marketing budget;
* Coordinate the creation of creative assets and copy for promotional activities and develop it with the support of a graphic designer and creative agency;
* Research digital advertising trends and monitor competitors;
* Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing;
* Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels;
* Responsible for maintaining quality of data collection via Piwik analytics;
* Monitor performance marketing channels and their main KPIs providing reports, analysis, and insights on a weekly and monthly basis;
* Work closely with CRM team for e-mails Campaigns;
* Liaise with Brand and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
* Proven work experience as a digital media specialist for an e-tailer or native digital brand;
* Experience with visual communication principles;
* Solid experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
* Up to date on latest trends and technologies in Digital Marketing;
* Well-organized and excellent time management abilities;
* Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with consumers and major internal stakeholders;
* Advanced level on salesforce software and Analytics tool (Google Analytics; Piwik is considered a plus);
* Minimum 2 years' experience in Digital Marketing;
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Passion for digital and new technology;
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate across businesses and organizational levels;
* Work in an international environment;
* Be able to collaborate in a complex cross-functional environment;
* Agile mindset and problem-solving skills are required.
Location: Rome, Hybrid Working