Our Luxury Retail Client are dedicated to creating a seamless digital experience for both their customers and workforce. You will have the opportunity to work across a range of end user experience initiatives across the Regional Team. The "Digital Change Consultant" will be an integral addition to the Regional IT team who will drive projects to optimise ways of working. They want to enable their users by ensuring they have the right tools, the right training, and the right support.
The "Digital Change Consultant" is a person who understands collaboration and communication needs. They are also a solutions specialist who understands how to configure solutions that will help drive great experiences. The consulting side of the role is not to be underestimated - their work in the business is quite disruptive. Digital transformation really changes the way people work, the way things are managed, and the operations around digital systems. Because of that, the consultant leads the education process. They bring people together for conversations. They help them see that what they've done isn't what they'll do in the future.
The impact you can create:
- You will drive the adoption and management of digital workplace technologies to increase workforce productivity
- You will forge and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful rollout of excellent Digital Workplace Solutions
- You will ensure that employees have the motivation, permission and knowledge to fully exploit IT-supplied technology.
- Contribute to the creation, management and awareness of a centralised repository of technology enablement resources (videos, how-to, quick-start guides, etc.)
- Deliver enablement and awareness events (Ask the Expert, webinars, lunch and learns, etc.)
- Coaching and Developing Junior Members of the Service Desk Team in their ability to support these tools
- Partner with Digital Workplace Global Governance teams to identify potential improvements or impacts to customer experience and proactively manage potential disruptions
- Partner with HR, Facilities and Corporate Communications leaders on employee experience and engagement improvement initiatives
- Build a network of enablement champions, facilitate knowledge sharing and collaboration across the region through regular engagement
- Participate in employee onboarding to highlight available resources and raise awareness of digital workplace technologies
- You will have the opportunity to own the delivery of Digital Workplace solutions which significantly impact the enhancement of our client's End Users
- Business-results orientation. Seek to understand business needs and works to anticipate, identify and meet end-user needs.
You are energised by:
- Being curious about the brand, it's projects and how technology can empower users as well as offer a best-of-class user experience
- Working with a variety of teams locally, regionally and globally
- Being the go-to person and service line owner for Digital Workplace Services
- You will be motivated and driven to deliver projects with attention to detail and quality
- Environmental Impacts and influencing how IT can contribute to sustainability
What you will bring:
- The ownership and lead of Change Management around technology in the end user digital workplace
- Working knowledge of business analysis and requirements gathering
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- A strong understanding of Digital Workplace Technologies
- Windows 11
- Apple iOS
- Microsoft InTune
- MECM, Windows Update For Business
- VIP collaboration technologies
- Audio Visual Management - Crestron, Logitech, MS Teams Rooms
- Monitor, administer, and troubleshoot L3 Microsoft 365 issues for SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams
- Providing end-user services for 2000 UK technology users
- Awareness of workplace analytics or digital employee experience management tools to report on health and posture of end user device landscape
- Pragmatic and detail-oriented. Consistently takes a thorough, accurate, organised and productive approach.
- Change Management. The ability to guide and sustain change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Communication. Excellent oral and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain digital concepts to business leaders
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility. Willing to roll up the sleeves and help or diving into details when necessary.
- The ability to learn and utilise digital workplace technologies to promote new ways of working
- Experience with IT Service Management frameworks (eg ITIL)
- Project Management Foundational certification