Oliver James is looking for a DevOps Engineer for a leading expert in Financial Sector. If you have a good mindset, strong technical skills and are passionate you're the person that we are looking for!
The role of a DevOps Engineer is to bridge the gap between development and operations teams, and to streamline the software development and deployment process.
What will you concretely do as a DevOps Engineer?
- You will be part of the IT Software Delivery Team responsible for the definition, implementation of all integration services.
- You will definite the integration strategy of our solution to new and existing clients.
- You will participate in the IT infrastructure design at client side to install our products.
- You will define and document the integration process for each project.
- You will define with IT dev the Integration of new APIs/Data file during the project phase.
Are you our next DevOps Engineer? The answer is yes if…
- You have a degree in Information Technology or Business Management or equivalent experience.
- You have a perfect Knowledge in French, and you are fluent in English.
- You have experience with cloud environment.
- You have experience with SQL Data bases and other data source types.
- You have experience in scripting languages like Bash or PowerShell.
- You have a good Knowledge in Microsoft development technologies (.NET, SQL)
- You have a global knowledge in infrastructure system.
- You have knowledge of secure connections, Authentication and Authorization
- You are ready to travel to meet our clients.
What's in for you?
- An attractive and competitive salary package/daily rate.
- A varied working environment.
- Fantastic career development opportunities.
- You will work in a successful company in Europe.