Oliver James are currently partnered with a fast-growing FinTech in Zug, Switzerland to recruit a DevOps and Cloud Engineer to join the team. As this is a new role within an expansive IT team, the role comes with great opportunity to drive the IT infrastructure and cloud platforms to the next level.
The business create large scale trading systems primarily focused on the asset management industry with service platforms that provide financing, trading and clearing solutions.
- Take responsibility for the design, creation, build, implementation and test automation tools for the full infrastructure life-cycle
- Build and design web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
- Brainstorm new ideas & theories to improve development delivery
- Monitor network performance, ensuring constant security and connectivity
- Define and arrange development, test, release and support processes for DevOps operations
- Explore emerging tools, trends and methodologies and show your team how to integrate against existing systems and processes.
- Create and maintain documentation for systems and processes to enable ongoing support of the software solutions
- Higher education in Computer Science or Engineering (Bachelors Degree or Masters would be a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role as DevOps/Cloud Engineer/Architect
- Experience in Software Development using languages such as C#/Java/Python
- Good knowledge (ideally 3+ years) managing Cloud infrastructures with AWS or (preferably) Azure
- Kubernetes & Docker know-how in both development and production environments
- Networking experience: TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP
- Some knowledge of Databases is beneficial, including SQL, NoSQL and related data storage
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.