AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER - Join the leading fintech company - 3 DAYS REMOTE
Our major client is a top player in maintaining the leading distribution channel for financial solutions in Belgium.
Due to a strong evolution in the insurance distribution industry, our client is looking for a dynamic Azure DevOps Engineer to support their DevOps team until the end of the year!
The company is very solution-oriented and is driven by innovation that will allow you to work with the latest technologies and become an expert in your field. They are very eager to let your creativity flow and to hear your ideas in a team-spirit environment, you will benefit from work recognition and be motivated to achieve new goals. Our client recently embarked on the journey to become a cloud first company, embracing the DevOps philosophy. Therefore, your input will be of high importance, and you will see your professional growth right before your eyes due to the interesting challenges in the fintech company.
Our client proposes 3 days of remote working to allow you to enjoy a better work/life balance because the company values the fulfilment of its collaborators.
AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER - Your missions
- You will play a key role in designing and implementing the Azure DevOps flows.
- You will participate on the operational management of platforms on a regular basis.
- Along with your duo, you will be responsible for automating application deployment on Azure infrastructure platform.
- In collaboration with your team, you will improve CI/DI tooling by finding the most appropriate solution.
AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER - Your profile
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering or related IT field preferred
- 2 years of experience in Agile and DevOps in Microsoft Azure
- Good knowledge in the Azure Cloud Stack (including docker)
- Good knowledge of MS SQL administration including T-SQL and pipelines
- You are a native in Dutch or French. You have good communication skills in English.
AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER - The offer
You will be joining a fintech company that has a strong team environment. You will surely have fun in all Agile scrum ceremonies as you'll see your career evolve in a company that values innovation and continuous learning.
- A mission until the end of the year (renewable)
- Home working possibility & remote
- Good collaboration with the team
- Best offer on the market