Our multinational enterprise client is going through a hyper-growth phase within the IT sector and is currently seeking deskside engineers to come on board and join their team.
Why you should apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to up-skill and get hands-on exposure with multiple new technologies like Citrix and Active Directory.
This opportunity will see you working in a global enterprise environment prided upon culture and ethos. Other duties will include liaising with clients and customers to resolve their issues.
- Minimum 6-12 months experience in a similar setting (ticketing, troubleshooting, Active Directory)
- Willingness to learn
- Hungry for progression
- Team player
- The ability to take your own initiative
- You must hold an Irish/EU passport or Stamp 1G to apply for this role
- Certifications expensed
- Personalised training and development programme
- Hybrid working model facilitated
- Project exposure
- Technology exposure
- Ample room for progression and up-skilling
- Permanency very likely
If this sounds like you, please feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion.