An exciting leadership opportunity has arisen at a UK centric, Listed Insurance firm who are seeking a Qualified Life Actuary with extensive regulatory experience to join as a Deputy Head of Capital Reporting & Analysis.
- To deliver the actuarial information required to support the Group's internal and external reporting of SII, as well as the information required for planning & analysis of these metrics
- To support the CFO, Director of Actuarial and Head of Capital Reporting and Analysis to set the bases required for actuarial reporting and analysis purposes
- To ensure timely testing of the tools developed by the Actuarial Systems team for actuarial reporting and analysis purposes.
- Lead and support the team on Adhoc specific projects on Solvency II Reform, Internal Model and Part VII transfers
- You will have an engaging and natural Leadership style - able to lead and mentor a mid-size team.
- You will be able to interact, present and influence senior Exec stakeholders.
- Must have experience of Solvency II reporting (ANNUITY reporting is essential / LTM Reporting is strongly desirable)
If you are interested in the above role or would like a comprehensive overview of the entire Life Insurance Actuarial market, please apply for this position to arrange a time for a confidential conversation.