One of our clients is currently looking for an experienced Postres DBA, who will lead their Regional DBA efforts within an exciting Digital/Web/Mobile App project.
We are looking for a primary technologist, to take the lead in database and middleware technology design, configuration, troubleshooting and reporting. We are looking not only for an experienced technologist but also an effective communicator: you should be able to engage with stakeholders in both Regional Office, local entities, and multiple vendors effectively; communicate complex issues and opportunities in clear and simple terms to Business.
- 6+ years of relevant technology work experience within an International MNC
- Must have an experience in PostgreSQL (Postres) and desirably in Oracle
- Strong database infrastructure administration experience
- Working knowledge of different cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Extensive hands-on experience with SQL service and able to provide disaster recovery solutions
- Perform day to day database system administration &security maintenance
- Create, review, and maintain code in the database systems to optimize, standardize and/or prepare for upgrades.
- Upgrade, configure and maintain server and database monitoring software to baseline system performance and proactively identify potential issues.
- Resource monitoring and capacity planning.
- Review, test, update, and document detailed disaster recovery/business continuity plans for key production SQL Servers (database mirroring, log shipping, replication, clustering).
Should you be interested to find out more details, please reach apply for this role and our consultant will reach out to you shortly.