Database Administrator - Hemel Hempstead - Up to £500 Inside IR35
Oliver James' client is looking for both a Lead and Senior Database Administrator to design, implement, configure, maintain a new, business critical SQL-based database services, being responsible for the end-to-end design, implementation, facilitating the availability and consistent performance of the core) applications.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a SQL DBA
- Expertise in multi-site Always-On High Availability Groups (HAG) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience of creating and modifying Transact-SQL (TSQL) scripts
- Experience of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Essential to hold DV Clearance
If this sounds of interest or you would like some more information, then please apply directly!