Oliver James are currently supporting the hiring a Insure with no.1 business performance across multiple markets in APAC. With their strength of in established business model built on high-quality distribution, they have performed exceptionally well compared to their competitor despite the pandemics.
They have identify the opportunity to accelerate the use of technology to provide deeper and actionable insights into customer needs and preferences. This large scale transformation program spans across 18 markets in APAC countries and are forecast to bring on 3-fold business size.
- Analyze data requirements from business stakeholders
- Implementation of data model and structures on data platform
- Identify data sources and design data flow according to business requirements
- Collaborate with IT stakeholders on data architecture implementation and drive the data ingestions
- Support data governance and controls activities, ensure data practices comply with AIA group data management standards
- Maintain the master and reference data repositories
- Manage internal and external vendors to deliver timely and good quality technology solutions and support
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in data platform, data management or data analytics in financial services industry
- Strong knowledge in Finance systems and data
- Experience in data management