My client is a leading Insurer in Singapore with a strong focus on Digital & Data initiatives within the Industry.
We are looking for a talented Data Risk - Senior Executive to join the team.
You will be responsible for the below task & duties:
- Ensuring compliance with the local regulations (e.g. PDPA, MAS in Singapore and the relevant Group policies and standards like Data Risk & Data Governance Framework
- Consolidate the risk reporting on operational & regulatory risks for regular senior management and Board meetings
- Independent reviews of data risks and controls, deep dive assessment of issues, risks exposures and effectiveness of controls.
- Monitor BU's issues and action closure management.
- 3+ years of experiences in years of Data Management advisory experience in areas of data governance, risk management
- Knowledge of life and general insurance markets, including the environment and regulations
- Strong understanding of PDPA Advisory, Risk Management and Governance framework.