We are looking for an experienced BI or MI professional who excells in Stakeholder relationships and enabling a business through data. You'd be joining an industry leading organisation who are going through a big period of growth in a brand new capability!
You'd partner with the business to truly understand business needs, gathering requirements to make further suggestions to support that strategic initiative & decision making.
- To help transform this functions business partnership capability to be the best in class
- Act as the main contact, developing strong relationships with your key stakeholders
- Develop & Implement data solutions to ensure that complex data information is delivered and understood
- Work closely with Data Engineering and BI to deliver those solutions
- Manage, coach and support a small team of BI Developers
- Represent Business Intelligence within your business function, looking at areas of improvement
- Ensure your own personal development through attending conferences, training, groups etc to stay current on industry developments
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take that next step in their career, to work in a truly autonomous role
We're just looking for someone who has come from a very strong Stakeholder focused data role and is passionate about delivering BI / MI solutions to move into this Data Relationship role!
Based mostly remote, you need to be open to going to an office if or when needed (Manchester or Stoke)
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!